SAP&DC is currently helping with advertising to assist regional businesses with exposure at international trade show exhibitions. Eligible exhibitions can include domestic trade show exhibitions as long as they have an international showing, trade mission participation, or foreign market sales trips.
Funds may be provided for 10% of the costs not to exceed $500.00. The program will be offered as long as funds are available.
- Assistance is limited to exporting companies located in Bedford, Blair, Cambria, Fulton, Huntingdon, and Somerset counties.
- Your company must be enrolled in the SAP&DC international program to participate, if not enrolled please reach out to Joyce Hoffman for the enrollment form, email@example.com or 814-949-6527.
- The company must be in good standing with the Pennsylvania Department of Revenue and the IRS.
- The company has been in business for not less than 1 year.
- Company agrees to provide SAP&DC international program representative with export sales figures resulting from the trade event.
Only one activity per application and each company can only apply once for assistance for an event during the period of January through June and once for assistance for an event during the period of July through December.
Examples of advertising include:
- Trade Event Publications
- Online and/or digital advertising for or during the trade event
- Posters, pamphlets, flyers, etc.
- Brochures, a social media sales campaign, table banners, etc.
- Event website advertising and other online services from a show
- Billboards, Newspapers, banners, other print media
- Advertising within a country to help support/increase foot traffic at a trade show.
The Company must provide SAP&DC with a copy of their W-9 Form along with the application.
If awarded, the company will invoice SAP&DC for reimbursement of the grant amount and provide a copy of the invoice from the advertising company and a copy of proof of payment along with proof of the advertisement, such as photo’s, copy of advertisement, etc.
The company will not receive reimbursement funds until after the event has been completed.