Connect to Global Markets – Cambria County
Connect to Global Markets
With most of the world’s potential consumers living outside of the United States coupled with the global affinity for “Made in USA” products and services, it makes good business sense to sell your goods and services across the globe. Join us on October 24th to hear from the U.S. Commercial Service, Southern Alleghenies Planning and Development Commission, and the U.S. Small Business Administration to learn about the resources available to Pennsylvania businesses interested in growing their international sales.
Meet Local Resource Providers:
This program features a team of local export service providers each with decades of experience supporting Western Pennsylvania businesses. Speakers will include:
- Ryan Russell, Director, U.S. Commercial Service Pittsburgh
- Joyce Hoffman, International Trade Specialist, Southern Alleghenies Planning and Development Commission
- Ed Schick- Export Finance Manager, U.S. Small Business Administration
The speakers will be available after the program for individual meetings and networking.
Join us on October 24th to learn how to leverage state and federal trade promotion resources to grow your business!
- SAP&DC announces survey on impact of outdoor industry in the Alleghenies.
- The Southern Alleghenies Regional Greenways Mini-Grant Program Round 9 Opening
- Bicycle and Pedestrian Projects Sought for Southern Alleghenies RPO Project Candidate Listing
- The Pennsylvania Broadband Development Authority (PBDA) is preparing to make investments in broadband infrastructure; Southern Alleghenies Planning and Development Commission ask residents to review FCC broadband coverage maps
- Open House For Regional Housing Strategy Now Live