Grant Information Session
Southern Alleghenies Planning & Development Commission (SAP&DC) is hosting an informational seminar on grants and funding opportunities within the Southern Alleghenies Region. This session will feature speakers from state and local agencies and is intended to provide information to community leaders on the often-complicated world of public funding. Municipalities, municipal authorities, economic development organizations, non-profit organizations, and municipal partners are welcome to attend.
Register with QR code, online at https://arcg.is/18P0PP0 or contact Edward Locher (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Janice Streightiff (email@example.com) for more information.
- SAP&DC announces survey on impact of outdoor industry in the Alleghenies.
- The Southern Alleghenies Regional Greenways Mini-Grant Program Round 9 Opening
- Bicycle and Pedestrian Projects Sought for Southern Alleghenies RPO Project Candidate Listing
- The Pennsylvania Broadband Development Authority (PBDA) is preparing to make investments in broadband infrastructure; Southern Alleghenies Planning and Development Commission ask residents to review FCC broadband coverage maps
- Open House For Regional Housing Strategy Now Live