Workforce Reimagined – Developing the Southern Alleghenies Prosperity Ecosystem
Join Leading Employers, Educators, Economic & Workforce Developers from across the Southern Alleghenies region for a thought-provoking morning as we Reimagine our Workforce!
Developing the Southern Alleghenies
Thursday, November 9, 2023
The Prosperity Ecosystem
Brad Burger, President & CEO
Goodwill of the Southern Alleghenies
Cost: Complimentary- Click below to “Register Now” and reserve your ticket.
When: Thursday, November 9, 2023
Time: 7:30 am until Noon
Where: Blair County Convention Center, Altoona, PA
Bob Kanzler, Principal, RSM LLC
Steve McKnight, President & CEO, ABCD Corporation
Dr. Steve Nunez, President, Penn Highlands Community College
Mike Hruska, CEO & Founder, Problem Solutions
And many more dynamic speakers!
The Symposium Agenda will include:
· Overview of the Prosperity Ecosystem – Through strong partnerships across the Southern Alleghenies Region, employer productivity challenges can be remedied.
· Combining hardware-based automation technology with entrepreneurial innovation to supply the necessary regional workforce to meet customer needs.
· Case studies focused on software-based Robotic Process Automation (RPI)/Artificial Intelligence (AI) automation and productivity.
· Understanding the AI Landscape.
· Building an agile regional education and training system to address barriers including childcare and transportation.
Be on the cutting edge of the Prosperity Ecosystem by becoming a
Founding Sponsor for just $500.
Contact Brad Burger, GWSA CEO: email@example.com
- SAP&DC announces survey on impact of outdoor industry in the Alleghenies.
- The Southern Alleghenies Regional Greenways Mini-Grant Program Round 9 Opening
- Bicycle and Pedestrian Projects Sought for Southern Alleghenies RPO Project Candidate Listing
- The Pennsylvania Broadband Development Authority (PBDA) is preparing to make investments in broadband infrastructure; Southern Alleghenies Planning and Development Commission ask residents to review FCC broadband coverage maps
- Open House For Regional Housing Strategy Now Live